Remember I’ve said many times my favorite stamping technique is masking? Today is an example. I love this stamp. I mean who would ever think of making a three-step stamp with shadows of a flower? So…if you love an image, make more of them! Here’s my card…
And this is a notecard not a full-sized greeting card. This is a gorgeous stamp and FREE, too!
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard (SU!), Birthday Bash Specialty DSP
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz and Memento Black
- Stamps: Lotus Blossom
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread and Best Day Ever Accessory Pack
- The DSP layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp the center flower first.
- Stamp the flower image on a piece of copy paper and “fussy cut” just inside the line of the image.
- Place a little adhesive on the back of the copy paper. Take some of the sticky off with your finger and then cover your first stamped bloom.
- Now stamp your two other flowers and remove the mask. Oh Yes! It is magic…
- Stamp your stems. I usually stamp off on the solid stem and then stamp the textured stem in full ink. Gives a little dimension.
- Now stamp your sentiment in Memento Black.
- Criss-cross tie your linen thread around the Whisper White layer. Add button with glue dots.
- Layer the Whisper White layer over the DSP.
- Add the combined layers to the card front with dimensionals.
Nice, quick and so pretty. Have you gotten this FREE set yet?
On my walk today I saw a beautiful American Bald Eagle who has been hanging around the golf course here and feeding from the ponds. Today I just happened to have my phone with me and got this shot before he flew away…
I know it’s not the best shot, but it is so thrilling to see him/her each time. It may not look like it in this shot, but this is a BIG bird! Its wingspan is amazing in flight.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope your day is bright and cheery…thanks for stopping by!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!