Today’s card is one we made in class today. We used a Blender Pen with reinker to color our flowers…
Blender Pens give you a lot of control so most of my peeps like them. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Tip Top Taupe and Heavy Weight Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Reinker Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Timeless Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blender Pen, Basic Pearls
Digits ‘N Directions
- The Tip Top Taupe layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached to notecard with adhesive
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp the flowers and sentiment in Memento Black and be sure it’s dry before you begin coloring. Heat is you are impatient (don’t ask how I know)
- Use one of your acrylic blocks and drop a small amount of each color on the block. Use this as your palette as you color your flowers. Be sure to clean your Blender Pen when changing colors by rubbing it on clean paper until it’s clear.
- Once your flowers are colors attach this layer to your card front.
- Don’t forget to stamp the smaller image on your envelope. You could color this one too to coordinate.
We had a great time in class today. Made three projects and just enjoyed each other’s company. Classes are my favorite…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Make it a great one!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!