HaPpY Fourth of July!
Now today’s card using the Blendability Pens is done on Whisper White cardstock as opposed to the post yesterday where I used watercolor paper. Certainly the effect of the paper change is evident, but I like the differences in both. Just a matter of choice. Here’s the Peaceful Petals card…
The sentiment I used today (a lot of times I leave the sentiment off until I’m ready to use the card) leaves the occasion open to just about anything. It’s from Endless Birthday Wishes which sold out immediately (because of all the script sentiments I think), but is now back in stock. It’s a photopolymer stamp and not included in the catalog. The product # is 137553 if you’d like to own it.
The Blendability Pens were used on this card and I tried a couple of different things. Working on my videos for you and lots of samples. Promise they are on the way. I have found the Color Lifter to be really useful in lightening areas after coloring. I’m still playing around with that, but thought I’d mention it in case you are ordering your pens which are now available. You can click on the “Shop Now” star in the top right corner and have yours delivered right to your door!
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. Gold Soiree DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes and Peaceful Petals
- Tools and Embellishments: Linen Thread, Pearls, Envelope Liner Framelit, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and Blendability Pens
- Basic Black cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Gold Soiree DSP is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Black layer is 3 5/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- After coloring with Blendability Pens and adding sentiment, add Linen Thread, add Crystal Effects to lightest coloring on flower petals and dust with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Attach this layer with dimensionals to card front.
- The inside of the card coordinates with the card front as does the lined envelope for the finishing touches.
There is so much new product in my studio and it’s been the most amazing and fun week playing (ahem…working) with it all. Getting ready for classes next week and convention the week after. I love my job!
Here’s my “B-ism” for you today…”My brain has too many tabs open!”
My brain may be taxed to the limit, but my fingers are inky and I’m HaPpY!