The new Designer Series Paper Pop of Pink was a favorite of mine as soon as it came out…bought the maxium allowed and have been creating with it almost daily.
Here’s today’s creation…
You gotta love all those DSP patterns and you can never go wrong with a pink, black and white color combination.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Emerald Envy Cardstock, plus Pop of Pink DSP
- Ink: Melon Mambo and Basic Black
- Stamps: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rhinestones, 1″ and Scalloped Square Punches (retired), Apothecary Accents Framelits (retired) you could substitute Lots of Labels or any other shape, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Duet Banner Punch, Swirly Scribbles Framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- The Basic Black Cardstock is 5-1/4″ x 4″ attached with adhesive to cardfront
- The Whisper White layer is 5″ x 3-3/4″ embossed with Large Polka Dot EF and attached to card front with adhesive
- Cut Melon Mambo shape from Framelit and attach with multipurpose glue
- Punch four Basic Black Cardstock Scalloped square and four DSP 1″ squares from Pop of Pink DSP. Layer DSP over cardstock and add to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp flowers in Melon Mambo on scrap of Whisper White and cut with Swirly Scribbles Framelits. Cut leaves from Emerald Envy Cardstock. Add leaves then small flowers with multipurpose glue and one flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Banner from Thoughtful Banners in Basic Black and sentiment in Melon Mambo. Punch stamped banner and a DSP banner with Duet Banner Punch. Glue DSP behind banner with multipurpose glue and add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color Rhinestones with permanent marker and add to card front.
- Inside there is a Basic Black layer measuring 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ with a Whisper White layer 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ with a couple of leaves and one flower. Add Rhinestones.
What a fun card this was to make. The greeting will work to cover many occasions…I can always add a stamp inside. When my order arrives Tuesday, I’ll give this a try with some of the new papers…can’t wait!
Thanks for stopping by today…
Here’s your “B-ism”…
This is funny to me because I have to renew my driver’s license this year!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!