I like little things. And I love SU!’s notecards, too! My card today is both and it may be small, but packs a big WOW factor. Not to mention no extra postage.
Here’s my card…
Are you impressed with this little card? It’s fast to put together too in case you (might) are behind. I’m sure you have your “ducks in a row” just like me….pants on fire!
So just in case you need a great little card, here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: VersaMark
- Stamps: White Christmas, Gorgeous Grunge (snow)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Extra Large Oval Punch, Pool Party and White Embossing Powder, Frosted Sequins. the oval embossing folder is retired 🙁
- The Pool Party layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The White layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark and cover with Pool Party EP then heat
- Add sequins with Tomboy
- Punch the center of the Whisper White layer with punch or one of the Oval Framelits
- Punch the same size oval from the Lost Lagoon
- Stamp the White Christmas scene with VersaMark and cover with White EP then heat.
- Adhere the Pool Party layer to card front
- Add the Whisper White layer with dimensionals
- Place the Lost Lagoon oval with adhesive. This layer will be set inside the Whisper White layer.
I really like this little card. It really packs a lot of bang for its size. Hope you like it too and you will be inspired by this project.
Thanks for stopping by today. I may be MIA tomorrow as it is the BIG catalog reveal tomorrow. I’ll be traveling to Atlanta with a couple of other demos. Happy dance! Be sure to check back for details and hopefully pictures.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Yep, my fingers are inky…so you know I’m HaPpY!