Today’s post is a notecard birthday made with Birthday Bouquet DSP and a little white gel pen doodling…
I find “fussy cutting” relaxing while watching television or waiting room activity. These little flower bundles from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper dress up this notecard front along with a little freehand doodling with a white gel pen.
Not much Stuff ‘N Digits but here it is…
- Paper: Crumb Cake 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard plus Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink: VersaMark
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, White Gel Pen
- Fussy Cut your flowers from dsp and add to left corner of 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard.
- Using the White Gel Pen doodle a border around the remaining card front edges.
- Inside there is a 2 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White with one of the flower bundles in the right bottom corner to coordinate with the card front.
This blog has been giving me a fit for the last week. It has been the devil getting posts to….well, POST! Today may be a turning point…at least here’s hoping.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
I haven’t shared this with my blog peeps, but I lost my sister on Christmas day. I’m don’t know about your life and if you have experienced losing a sibling. If you have, you have my sincerest sympathy. This life journey will stop you in your tracks. It will take a bit before you can step the smallest step on your way to moving forward. And then you do.
Here’s to staying inky…and HaPpY!