Today’s card was made for a special friend who has a birthday this month. Actually, November is a record birthday month for me!
Here’s the card…
I love the fall season with all the beautiful colored foliage. The Vintage Leaves and Framelits set is the perfect set to use for fall birthdays!
Here’s the Stuff ‘n Digits for you…
- Paper: Early Expresso, Thick Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: VersaMark, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Razzleberry and Cajun Craze
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree and Gorgeous Grunge (splatters)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Button, Window Sheet and Gold Embossing Powder
- The Thick Whisper White cardstock base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Early Expresso layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to the card front with adhesive
- The Top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. I used the framelit to cut a stencil out of window sheet. With a sponge for each color and the stencil over the top layer, sponge colors in the leaf area. With the stencil still in place, stamp the tree in Early Express lining up the tree trunk with the leaf stem. Remove the stencil.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Expresso and the splatters in VersaMark. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat. Add this layer over the Early Expresso layer with adhesive.
- Attach a button (this one is retired) with glue dots, make your “Billie Bow” with Linen Thread and attach to button with glue dots. For bow directions go here.
Now that I have my posting done for today, I think Zoe and I will go for a walk on the golf course and enjoy all the colors of autumn.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
A little fall humor…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!