Every since the SLC convention when I met Lorri Heiling and she let me join her group as an “orphan” since I have no upline, I’ve wanted to make this card with this little camera. She showed me a small scrapbook made with this and I just had to have it. Isn’t that the way it goes? But I do love this little single stamp. Here’s a masculine (?) card for you…
Well…you might want to change up the pink on the camera but otherwise I think it would make a good masculine card. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White. Bermuda Bay, Basic Black cardstock. Motley Monsters DSP
- Ink: Momento Black and Blendability Pens Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
- Stamps: Snapshot and Just Sayin’ (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Just Sayin’ framelits, Linen Thread, Window Sheets, Crystal Effects, 1/8″ Black ribbon and ovals framelits
- Whisper White cardstock base is 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Bermuda Bay layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The dotted DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Basic Black vertical layer is 2 1/4″ x 4″
- The Bermuda Bay DSP vertical layer is 2 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- The oval framelits from the yellow DSP and Basic Black cardstock are #3 and #4 of the ovals framelits
- The Snapshot stamp was stamped on Whisper White cardstock in Memento Black ink and colored with Blendability Pens
- The stamp was used a second time to just get the lens portion of the stamp. Color with pens and cut out just the lens. Adhere lens to a small piece of Window Sheet with Crystal Effects and let dry. Trim Window sheet.
- Attached lens to camera with dimensionals.
- Attach a small piece of ribbon on one side of camera for “handle”
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White and cut out with matching framelit to set. Adhere with dimensionals
- Assemble layers being sure to attach Linen Thread to vertical layer before attaching to card.
I know it’s hard to see the effect in the photo, but the window sheet and the lens on dimensionals adds so much to this card front. Hope you will be inspired by something you have read or seen on my blog today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”
Am I inky…you betcha, and I’m HaPpY, too!