This week at Can You Case It our challenge was a Designer Choice card. We can post any type or color of card so I chose this Birthday Shaker card. Here’s my card…
Shaker cards are just fun to make and even more fun to receive since they are interactive. Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
- Paper: Wild Wasbi, Whisper White and Pacific Point cardstock, plus Painted Petals DSP
- Ink: Pacific Point
- Stamps: Celebrate Today
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Balloon Framelits, Wild Wasbi Cotton Twine, Treat Bag Framelit, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Blendability Pen Wild Wasbi, window sheet and sequins.
- The Wild Wasbi base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The flower dsp is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The stripped dsp is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ cut at angle from top left point to as far down as you like.
- With the Balloon Framelit cut your balloon from the stripped dsp.
- Cut window sheet large enough to cover the balloon opening and attach to back.
- Add round shaker frames to back of opening cutting to fit around the balloon opening, then add sequins and shapes that work for you.
- Cut out a second balloon shape, remove covering and add to the top of shaker frame.
- Add dimensional straight pieces to sides of stripped layer and attach to the flower print layer that has already been attached to card front.
- Stamp sentiment and cut out. Cut out a second piece of Wild Wasabi and layer behind sentiment. Attach to card front with dimensional.
- With Treat Bag framelit cut a piece of Pacific Point long enough to add to card front where the two dsp’s meet.
- Cut a Dazzling Diamond banner with the Balloon Framelit and color with Wild Wasabi Blendability Pen. Attach with Tombow
- Tie the green cotton bow and add with glue dot. The “string” is a piece of florist wire.
Hope you enjoyed this little card today. Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Think positive thoughts…
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!