Here is another card taught in the Stamp Across America class in Salt Lake City. This was a great class with eight projects in two hours. You moved at your own pace from table to table as you finished each piece. I thought this one would make a great masculine birthday which for some of us can be challenging…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you …
- Paper: Lost Lagoon and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon (great combination!)
- Stamps: Tag Talk (page 66)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bracket Label, Star Punch, Rhinestones, Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon and Zig Zag Embossing Folder
- The base card of Lost Lagoon is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ and embossed with Zig Zag EF then place the Lost Lagoon ribbon at center horizontally. Adhere this piece to front of card base.
- Stamp center piece once in Blackberry Bliss and once in Lost Lagoon on Whisper White cardstock. Cut out the Blackberry Bliss “birthday” and add this piece to the Lost Lagoon piece after it has been punched.
- Stamp the other two images.
- Punch stamped images with Bracket Punch plus three Lost Lagoon punches.
- Cut the center from each Lost Lagoon piece and adhere to back of stamped images top and bottom.
- Punch and place stars and add Rhinestones.
- Place all pieces over ribbon with dimensionals.
I liked this card and am glad I can share it with you. Hope this will inspire you in some way to create your own masterpiece.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Life’s a ride. You’ve got to buy a ticket and keep going around til they kick you off.”
Let’s get inky…and be HaPpY!