Can you stand one more balloon card? This bundle has been so much fun to play (work?) with and I just can’t seem to stop myself from using it for all kinds of occasions. Here’s today’s card…
and here is inside the card too… (more balloons!)
See why I just love this set? Somebody suggested to me today this stamp would make a great baby rattle…uh oh, I feel another card evolving.
So would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
Stuff ‘N Digits
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black and Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Celebrate today, Time to Celebrate and Hooray Its Your Day
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: In Color Sequins, Balloon Framelit and White Baker’s Twine
- You are going to love this one…
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″
- That’s it! How easy would that be to duplicate especially if you were making this card an invitation to a party.
- Stamp the Balloon stamp on the card front in Daffodil Delight first, then over stamp with dots in same color.
- Stamp the balloon tie in Memento Black for this balloon
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White stamp the Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush balloons in the same way and cut out with Balloon Framelit
- Next layer the second balloon a little higher and to the left of the first stamped balloon on the card front with dimensionals after stamping the tie in Memento Black
- Then layer the third balloon with two dimensionals where it doesn’t overlap the other popped up balloon so it will lie even after figuring out where and stamping the tie for the last balloon.
- Add In-Color sequins on each balloon with Tombow.
- Add bows of Baker’s Twine with folded over glue dots.
- Stamp your sentiment.
Finish with some coordinating stamps on the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope.
So I’ve been working on some kits for a Class Kit. This month we created the Build A Bouquet kit in class. Next month we will make the Hello Life Project Kit which I’ve already made and love it. Right now I’m working on the Hip Hip Hooray 20 card set kit for a future kit class. There’s just fun going on all the time here.
Hope you are warm and cozy in this strange winter weather we are having. I mean even in Florida its cold!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
It’s always funnier if you’re not supposed to laugh…
Get Inky…Be Happy!