Now everything is ready for Lyla’s birthday next weekend. She will be so surprised to see this bulletin board for her room…
Here is the bulletin board pictured with the frame made from a box that started it all and the box from yesterday’s post to hold her push pins on the right. Here’s a close up of the push pins…
She loves flowers and butterflies and the little pompoms are the cherry on top! Here’s a close up of the name…
and a shot of the frame in case you missed that post…
This is a Kate Spade box that just couldn’t be thrown away and that’s Lyla and her buddy Stitch who adore each other.
This bulletin board is from Hobby Lobby and measures 36″ x 24″. I used Basic Black craft ink and a dauber to polka dot the frame.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for the name…
- Paper: Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White and Blushing Bride Cardstock and Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Ink: none
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Basic Pearls and Botanical Builder Framelits, Little Letters Framelits (retired)
- The Basic Black layer is 6 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 6″ x 4″ attached to the Basic Black layer with Tear Tape
- The DSP layer is 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ attached to Watermelon Wonder layer with Tear Tape
- Cut letters with Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and attach to DSP layer using Thin Tip Glue
- Punch leaves and flowers with Botanical Builder Framelits and arrange at top left corner
- Punch a few Itty Bitty flowers, add pearl to center and attach with glue dots.
This has been a really fun project to make and Lyla will love this on the wall in her room. I can hardly wait to give it to her. Because she considers herself an artist, she will appreciate the love built into this gift.
We are enjoying a glorious day here and I hope you are too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky together and Be HaPpY!