Wouldn’t this be the best gift for someone special? It holds several cards and envelopes that can be used for many different occasions. It’s actually made from the Gift Card Envelope Pack on page 194 of the annual catalog. With just three strategically placed score lines, you can make a box that fits the cards exactly. But, it’s the decorating that creates the fun!
This was one of the projects we made at convention. Want the Stuff ‘N Digits for this project? Here you go…
- Paper: Gift Card Enclosure Pack, Lost Lagoon CS, Gold Glimmer Paper, White Cardstock, Notecard set (page 194), Orange Strip DSP is a sneak peak from the Holiday Catalog
- Ink: Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Amazing Birthday (page 48)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Star Framelit, White Baker’s Twine, Banner Framelit
- Really there are no digits as the notecards are premade and all the words were cut from stamps in the set.
Can you see this as a treat bag for Halloween? Hostess gifts? Thanks you gift given in a cellophane bag (that’s decorated, of course!) Oh the uses for this little pouch.
I have soooo many Christmas projects to show you but have held back from posting them until at least August when the new Holiday catalog will go live and you can begin ordering from it on August 28th. As many times as I have complained about the “box” stores putting their holiday products out the first of June, it felt wrong to be posting Christmas in July, too. However, this week is the first of August so expect lots of holiday ideas coming your way!
So happy you have stopped by my blog today. Hope I have inspired you in some big or small way to masterpiece creations of your own.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”We must absolutely do what we love or we run the risk of doing nothing at all.”
Honestly, I am doing what I love! If you are interested in making wonderful, creative friends and creating beautiful things with Stampin’ Up! products, contact me and I’ll be so happy to help you in any way I can.
I’m inky…and I’m HaPpY!