All my Christmas cards are in the mail…HaPpY DaNcE! And my presents are wrapped, so out came the new stamps and tools from the Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration.
Botannicals are a favorite and this one is a beauty…
And that DSP is gorgeous! There are a couple of samples to show you this week with this set.
Here is the inside,of the card…
Now for the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Strawberry Slush cardstock plus Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink: VersaMark, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Certainly Celery and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Birthday Blooms
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Clear Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Small Tag Punch (retired) and Square Punches 1″ and 1 1/4″
- The Thick Whisper White card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Strawberry Slush layer is 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″. Stamp image in VersaMark, sprinkle with clear Embossing Powder and heat. Using an Aqua Painter and slightly watered down reinker paint the flowers all in Blushing Bride then add Strawberry Slush for definition. Same with leaves…paint with Certainly Celery and add Pear Pizazz for definition. Dry from the back with heat gun and attach to Strawberry Slush layer with adhesive.
- Punch the tag in Thick Whisper White and Strawberry Slush. Attach with adhesive slightly offset. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black add the flower and dots. Tie with Linen Thread and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- The inside layers are 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Strawberry Slush and 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Thick Whisper White. I punch the square from the DSP with 1″ and 1 1/4″ square punches.
Don’t you love this affect? The VersaMark and Clear Embossing Powder hold the ink within its borders. Makes us all look like artists!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!