Here’s another non-gender, non-age specific card for you today…
Some Washi Tape banners made from to coordinate with the new Bohemian DSP and the Build a Tree Punch for trees and clouds.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Early Expresso
- Ink: Memento Black and Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Build A Birthday (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cotton Bakers’ Twine, Build a Tree Punch
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The top Whisper White layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Punch the tree with the Tree Punch in Early Expresso, tie the Bakers’ Twine and add dimensionals to back of trees
- Stamp sentiment at lower left corner
- Wrap Washi Tape over Bakers’ Twine and tag the ends. Add a glue dot to back of each banner
- Add trees and banners to card front.
- Punch cupcake tops from Whisper White and sponge edges with Bermuda Bay.
- Add one cloud with single dimensionals and second cloud with double dimensionals.
Change out the Washi tape to be more specific to the person you are making your card for. It’s really cute in person and a little different, too!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!