How exciting the new Holiday Catalog has been released! No more sneak peeks…
If you don’t have a copy of the new Holiday Catalog, I’ll be glad to send you one and you can also flip through the pages by clicking on the cover in the column to your right. Have you picked out your card design yet? Of all the sneak peeks I’ve posted over the last four weeks, I definitely have a couple of favorites.
Today I have another sample for you to consider…
and here’s what the inside looks like…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, and Real Red Cardstock, plus Copper Foil
- Ink: VersaMark, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive and Basic Black
- Stamps: Christmas Pines, Holly Berry Christmas (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Copper Metallic thread, Copper Embossing Powder, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, and Flourish Thinlits Dies (white berries), Gently Falling Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, Water Spritzer
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Copper Foil layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Run through Big Shot with Gently Falling Embossing Folder. Attach to card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut all three pine boughs in Pretty Pines Thinlets from Thick Whisper White. Remove from thinlit but not from paper. Use a water spritzer to dampen then paint with an Aqua Painter first with Daffodil Delight, then Pear Pizazz and then Old Olive down the centers. Dry with heat gun and remove from paper. Attach diagonally with a dab of Multipurpose Glue, one toward left top corner and two toward bottom right corner. Cut three red berry stems from Real Red Cardstock with berry stem in Flourish Thinlits Die set. Add more glue and place one toward top and two toward bottom. Cut two small white berry stems from Pretty Pines and place one to top and one to bottom.
- Stamp frame from Christmas Pines in Basic Black on Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Holly Berry Christmas in VersaMark Ink, sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder and heat. Fussy cut frame and add over center of stems with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a layer of Copper Foil 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ attached with SNAIL. The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ that has been embossed at the bottom using the Gently Falling Embossing Folder and attached to Copper Foil layer with Multipurpose Glue.
- The flap of the envelope was also embossed with the Gently Falling EF to coordinate with this card.
This is one of those cards I may mass produce…it’s right up with some of my favorites.
Hope you are planning a fun and relaxing Labor Day weekend. Sweetums and I actually got great tickets at the last minute to the UT football game last night in Knoxville. We got home a little before 2 a.m. College games are just so exciting and full of energy. You do see some interesting sights for sure. The stadium was a sea of orange and the marching band is always amazing. It was an overtime victory that put a big fat “W” in our win column! Not pretty but still a W.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m so inky…and HaPpY!