Again today my post highlights a new stamp set available January 1st to customers, but available today if you are a demonstrator. Just a little perk of being a demo.
And the best part about this stamp set is it is FREE! This is one of the sets in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and it is a great versatile set.
Here is today’s post…
Is that a shaker card? Yep.
And that gorgeous Designer Series Paper…
Glamour close up.
And a peek inside.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Berry Burst, Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper and Silver Foil
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Happy Wishes
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blends Pens or Markers, Square Shapes Framelits, Window Sheets, Self-Adhesive Sequins, Loose Sequins (these are from October Paper Pumpkin, Berry Burst Metallic Trim Ribbon, Silver Baker’s Twine, Adhesive Strips
- The Berry Burst base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score, fold and burnished at 5-1/2″.
- The Silver Foil layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The DSP layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White square is 3″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black and color flowers with Blends Pens or Markers. Attach to card front at center top with SNAIL.
- The Berry Burst Scalloped Square is 3″. Cut a piece of Window Sheet 3″ square and add to back side of scalloped square with multipurpose glue. Add Adhesive Strips over the window sheet. Add loose sequins to card front and lay the scalloped square down at an angle to trap the loose sequins.
- Make three loops with Berry Burst Metallic trimmed ribbon then tie with Silver Baker’s Twine.
- Stamp “friends” in Archival Basic Black on Thick Whisper White then trim to 5/8″ x 2-1/2″. Tag one end. Cut a piece of Berry Burst 1″ x 2-1/2″ then add to back of friends tag with SNAIL. Tag one end. Add this tag to card front with SNAIL. Add ribbon to left side with glue dots.
- Inside the Thick Whisper White piece is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Small strips of DSP were add with multipurpose glue crisscrossing at bottom left corner.
- Self-adhesive sequins were added to the DSP layer.
I can tell you this Designer Series Paper in person is stunning.
Thanks so much for stopping by today…enjoy your weekend!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!