This card is so me…it’s for giggles and grins and I love it!
Hope that makes you smile…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
- Stamps: Wonderland, Snow Place and Jingle All The Way (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Woodland Textured Impressions, Sewing Machine and Snow Friends Framelits
- The Soft Sky base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Mossy Meadow layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to the card front with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with Woodland folder after stamping Wonderland trees on embossing folder with Mossy Meadow. Stitch edges with sewing machine and attach to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive.
- The sentiment layer is Thick Whisper White 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, tagged at one end and attached to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the bear in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla cardstock and fussy cut. Stamp the candy can on Thick Whisper White and cut out with framelits, Attach to back of bear with glue dot and trim. Add bear to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside I have a 3″ x 4″ piece of Mossy Meadow with a 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Whisper White over it. I also stamped a portion of the Woodland trees on this layer and on the left side of the envelope.
If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, have you seen the facebook page for alternate ideas for creating with each month’s Paper Pumpkin? Search on facebook for Paper Pumpkin (this one has the videos on how to assemble each set) and Paper Pumpkin Fan has ideas on making different projects for each set. Both are fun and I thought if you hadn’t seen it, you might want to give it “a look see”.
Our rain has FINALLY stopped … thankfully! Zoe and I are going for a long walk this afternoon. She has really been fidgety these last three rainy days…me too!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I never plan to…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!