Today’s card could be used for many occasions, but this particular one will be for someone’s birthday later this month. The color combo is one of my favorites…
You just can’t go wrong with red, black and white. Green? Always adds that extra spark that is missing sometimes. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Real Red cardstock and Typeset Specialty DSP
- Ink: Memento Black, Real Red and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Crazy About You and Hello Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Nothing…can you believe it?
- The Base Whisper White card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Real Red layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Whisper White top layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp your sentiment in Memento Black
- Stamp the leaves in the lower right corner twice without reinking.
- Stamp the flower in Real Red three times on scrap and the leaves once in Pear Pizazz
- Fussy cut the leaves and attach with dimensionals
- Fussy cut three flowers making each flower smaller. Attach to each other and to card front with dimensionals
- You can see I have coordinated the envelope to the card front. I also coordinated the inside with a layer of DSP under Whisper White. Stamped leaves and flower similar to envelope.
This card is going to someone special, so I hope she really likes it.
Hope you are having a great day and feel inspired by something you have seen here today. I’ve got four classes coming up this week so things are very busy in the studio right now. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
We have Olympic squirrels around here and I wouldn’t put it past them to actually knock on the window and ask for more food.
Inky fingers…will make you HaPpY!