Just got this flower set and punch this week and was excited to give it a go today along with some bokeh watercolor left over from last week.
Here’s the card with one of my favorite sentiments…
Aren’t those lacy flowers gorgeous? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black cardstock, plus DSP of your choice and watercolor paper
- Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz and Versamark
- Stamps: Hello Life (sentiment) and Petal Potpourri
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Flower Medallion Punch, Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace, Embossing Powder Black and Daffodil Delight
- The Whisper White base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Watercolor layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- the horizontal Basic Black layer is 2 7/8″ x 3 1/8″
- The Whisper White sentiment layer is 2 3/4″ x 3″
- The Basic Black vertiAttach the Basic Black layer to card frontcal layer is 3 3/8″ x 2 1/8″
- The DSP layer is 3 1/4″ x 2″
- Attach the Basic Black layer to card front
- Cut a 3/4″ x 4″ Basic Black and attach to watercolor layer off center to the right, then add lace over this piece. Attach watercolor layer to card front
- Stamp sentiment and flower on Whisper White then attach to Basic Black, add dimensionals and attach to left of lace on card front.
- Attach DSP to last Basic Black layer and add to card front.
- Stamp two flowers in Versamark, sprinkle with embossing powder then heat.
- Punch flowers out and add to card front with dimensionals.
This little beauty will work for several different occasions and will probably be in the mail soon.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And if it’s blueberry or oatmeal…it’s healthy!
My fingers are inky…I’m HaPpY!