Today’s card is one I hope to make for each of my stampin’ peeps to encourage living creatively…every day!
That little pot of artist essentials got me at the “get-go”…
Glamour close up. There’s one of those pens again. I used all three on three different projects.
And a side view showing how each piece is set up on dimensionals, including the scissors to hold the easel card open.
Do you have creative friends that would enjoy a card like this for encouragement or birthday? There are lots of them on my list.
So here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Real Red, Thick Whisper White and Crumb Cake Cardstock, plus Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack and water color paper.
- Stamps: Crafting Forever and Painter’s Palette
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Real Red and Early Espresso
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Water Color Pencils, Small Round Brush,
- The Crumb Cake base card is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The Real Red layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The Wood Textures DSP is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- Stamp the pot/paint brushes, pen and scissors on water color paper with Archival Basic Black. Let dry. Color with water color pencils and smooth with wet small round brush. Fussy cut all three pieces.
- Add pot with brushes to left side of card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp easel in Early Espresso on Crumb Cake CS and fussy cut. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS 2-1/4″ square. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black. Glue behind frame with multipurpose glue. Add to right side of card front with dimensionals.
- Add pen with double deminsionals on one end and one dimensional on the tip.
- Stamp splat at bottom of card front in Real Red.
- Inside the Real Red layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″. Stamp the “swish” and splats in Real Red at lower left corner. Add scissors to lower right corner with dimensionals.
This card will be re-worked several times until I come up with the design I want to use for my peeps. I’ll share the journey…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
exactly! so share…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!