Today is going to be wonderful…
The UPS truck is delivering new catalogs today!
Believe me, demonstrators get really excited on this day. Yes, I have seen the new products online, but there’s just something about holding that paper catalog and lovingly looking at all the new toys!
I will be MIA after this post…just sayin’
Here’s my card for today. This one (actually I made two) was really fun to make and to me it just looks HaPpY!
See what I mean? I’m thinking some of the veggies I’ve seen in the new catalog will fit nicely in this basket too.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Crumb Cake cardstock plus Flashback DSP (designer series paper)
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Real Red and Memento Black
- Stamps: From the Garden, Mixed Bunch
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bloom Flower Punch, Handpicked Framelits, Berry Basket Bigz Die, Stapler, Craft Foam, 1/2″ circle punch
- The Pistachio Pudding (retiring) base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The DSP is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Stamp blooms and sign on scrap Whisper White. Punch out blooms and centers and run the sign with framelit through the Big Shot.
- Cut Berry Basket from Crumb Cake and cut at score line to give you two basket fronts.
- When I have large objects like this basket to attach, I use craft foam and attach it to the back with Tomboy glue. Just cut it out with your framelit and it will fit perfectly. Then attach the trim which also has foam behind it with staples. Attach to card front with Tomboy glue.
- Now arrange your blooms and attach the first one with adhesive, the second with single dimensionals and the last one with two dimensionals.
- Each bloom has a center on dimensionals.
- You can see I have lined the envelope with the reverse side of this DSP and also stamped a couple of blooms on the front side to coordinate with this card.
- Inside there is a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White layer with some of the DSP trim at the bottom.
- On the back I have my personalized stamp (which will not be available after this month!) which reads “Sprinkle a little sunshine wherever you go”.
Do you need a new catalog? Just let me know…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And I’m on the lookout for mine today…
Get those fingers inky…you will be HaPpY!