You can make a fantastic looking card in so little time. All it takes is an amazing sentiment, gorgeous designer series paper and of course, Crinkled Seam Binding!
Here is my 20 minutes or less card…
In addition to the facts above, Thick Whisper White Cardstock is the one product that makes this card feel and look “special”.
I love seam binding! The new crinkled seam binding is even better and ties into beautiful bows.
Here you can see there is an extra layer of Thick Whisper White behind the designer series paper. Make a card with this extra layer and one without. See which one you like better.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Peek A Boo Peach plus Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Just Add Text
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Peek A Boo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding, Stitched Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The first Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x -5-1/4″
- The DSP layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″ attached to the Thick Whisper White layer with SNAIL. Tie a 15″ piece of Peek A Boo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding in a bow at the bottom of this layer. Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Cut a Scalloped 2-1/4″ square from Peek A Book Peach CS. Cut the coordinating size stitched square framelt from Thick Whisper White. Stamp sentiment on this layer in Archival Basic Black. Attach sentiment layer to scalloped square with SNAIL. Add this combined square to card front bottom right over seam binding with dimensionals.
- Inside at the bottom add a piece of DSP 1/2″ x 4″ at the bottom with SNAIL.
We made this card in class on Monday. It was our last project and everyone seemed to really like how simple it was to put together and how pretty. I like when that happens!
We’ve made it to “hump day” so it’s all down hill from today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
If you’re inky, you gotta be HaPpY!