Before launching into the adorable masculine card, there is some fantastic news to share…are you ready? Today this blog will have recorded over 100,000 hits!!! That’s probably no big deal to some who have huge blogs, but for a relative “newbie” to the blog world it is AMAZING. Thank you so much for stopping by each day…
Now for that adorable masculine card. Yep…I can’t believe it either…for me this is epic! This type of masculine card is all over Pinterest and several of the blogs I watch, so I decided to make my own. Here you go…
I added the breast pocket and hankie just for fun. This would be perfect for Father’s Day and it’s certainly simple to make but gives a big impact especially if you have just the right DSP for the jacket. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock. Plus Adventure Bound DSP Stack
- Ink: Soft Suede
- Stamps: Any sentiment for inside card
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Candy Dots, Bow Builder Punch and Early Expresso Marker
- The Soft Suede base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- The pocket is 7/8″ x 1 1/4″
- The “hankie” is a 1″ square folded like a napkin
- Attach the small Whisper White layer to the card front
- Cut the DSP layer in half lengthwise. Fold back center lapels. Overlap in center when attaching to the front of card.
- You can color your Candy Dots with either Blendability Pen or Permanent Markers then add to jacket front.
- Fold “hankie” and attach with glue dot.
- Add stitching to pocket with Early Expresso marker and attach over hankie with dimensional.
- Inside you will need a layer of Whisper White for your sentiment.
Can you see this jacket in pretty spring colors for a little guy for Easter? Or for a new baby boy? My masculine stash will have both…
Remember Sale-A-Bration will end on March 31st. Did you see the four new FREE gifts? Let me know if I can help you in any way. And, remember there is always room for you on my team!
Have an awesome day!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
For me it’s a necessity…truly, I would just shrivel up and die!
So I’m inky…and HaPpY!