It is hard for even me to believe this… Thursday, February 25th will be my 49th wedding anniversary. And so extra love has been put into today’s post as I plan to give this card to Sweetums on that day…
Of course this card would be nice for several different occasions with a change of sentiment.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow cardstock plus Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: What I love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Punch has been retired but you might use the large Oval Punch, 5/8″ Calypso Coral Seam Binding, Filter Paper (you could use tissue too), Wink of Stella Clear
- The Thick Whisper White card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to Watermelon Wonder layer with adhesive
- The tissue or filter paper is 3″ x 3″, folded into a cone. Secure ends with glue dots. Add seam binding with a glue dot on back and tie a knot. Add to card front at an angle with adhesive.
- Stamps three blooms in different colors and “fussy cut”
- Using Botanical Builder Framelits cut out three leaves in Mossy Meadow and add to card front over tissue with glue. Add blooms over leaves with glue and dimensionals. Add smaller flowers to one side.
- Use Wind of Stella Clear to add sparkle to blooms.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White and punch. Punch a back layer in Watermelon Wonder, stack and add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Watermelon Wonder layered with a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ Whisper White. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black and add small flowers from stamp set in three colors used on front.
- Line envelope with coordinating DSP
Here’s a shot showing the Wink of Stella …
Sweetums and I will enjoy sharing our anniversary with our daughter who is home from South Korea…how much fun is that?
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!