So the box I showed you earlier was filled with four cards and I promised to show you those cards. This box of cards is a gift and I wanted them to be special.
Here is the first card…and a shot of the inside as well.
This card just sort of put itself together once I got started with it. The base is Whisper White, the next layer is Smoky Slat and the last layer is from the Neutrals Designer Series Pack. Check below for the Stuff ‘N Digits.
- Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Neutrals Designer Series Paper Pack
- Ink: StazOn Black, Cherry Cobbler, Black
- Stamps: Petal Parade, Follow My Heart, En Francis
- Emblishments: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Expressions Thinlits Die, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls
- The basic Whisper White card is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- The Smoky Slate layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside the Cherry Cobbler layer is 4″ x 3″
- The Whisper White is 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
Hope you are following along and inspired to make your own gift card box. Tomorrow I’ll feature another one of the cards inside the box so be sure to stop back by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “How do you spell love? You don’t spell it…you feel it.”…Pooh
And the way I show love keeps my fingers inky.