Using the Grown With Love stamp set again today showing the versatility of this set…
And a glamour close up…
and a side view showing dimension.
I can imagine sending this card out for several different occasions, which is what makes it such a gem!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Powder Pink, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Grown With Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/2″ Finely Woven Powder Pink Ribbon, Garden Grown Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The first layer of Thick Whisper White is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The DSP layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- To make the scalloped rectangle, cut (2) 3″ scalloped squares. Trim the scalloped edge off one square. Overlapped trimmed square over second square and attach with multipurpose glue. Add dimensionals to back.
- On scrap Thick Whisper White CS stime flower can in Powder Pink, Ink flower stamp with markers, huff and stamp. Stamp a second time. Cut pieces with Framelits. Attach pieces to front of rectangle with dimensionals. Cut heart piece and attach to flower can with multipurpose glue.
- Tie Powder Pink 1/2″ ribbon to bottom of rectangle then attach to right on card front.
- Inside there is a piece of DSP 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ attached at bottom with SNAIL.
This is the perfect card to have on hand as long as it’s a girl you need it for. This just wouldn’t work for a guy card…
Hope your day has been perfect!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And stay inky. You’ll be HaPpY!