Showcasing more of the upcoming product in the new catalog today…
This DSP is from Affectionately Yours and the banner and sentiment stamps will also be in the new catalog available June 1st. Here’s a peek at the inside of this card…
Don’t you love the sentiment? This will be a card to send over and over to friends. And you’ve got to love those chubby kitties made with the owl and bird punches.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
Paper: Thick Whisper White. Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Crumb Cake cardstock, plus Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron and Basic Black
Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Thoughtful Banners and Love You Lots (sentiment)
Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bird Punch (tails), Owl Punch, Hearth & Home Thinlets Die (ledge), Duo Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Gently Falling Embossing Folder
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp leaves from Sheltering Tree several times in Mint Macaron then over stamp with Cucumber Crush. Emboss with Gently Falling EF. Punch ledge from Crumb Cake. Using ink from the lid of the Crumb Cake ink pad with a Blender Pen or Aqua Painter, paint a shadow on the ledge. Attach to card front with Adhesive Strips.
- Punch an owl from two DSP. Cut the ears off and reset with glue closer together to look like a kitty. Attach a couple of Adhesive Strips to back and set them on the ledge slightly leaning toward each other. Punch the limb from Bird Punch and trim for a tail. Attach with glue.
- Stamp banner in Basic Black on scrap of Whisper White. Stamp sentiment inside. Cut with Duet Banner Punch and attach to card front with Adhesive Strips.
- Punch flowers, use your foam pad and piercing tool end to give them dimension then attach with glue dots.
- Inside the DSP layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and the top Whisper White layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″. Attach to inside of card with adhesive. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black and add flower with glue dot.
Seriously this card makes me smile.
Hope you are planning a fun weekend doing exactly what you want to do.
Here’s you “B-ism” for today…
Me on Saturday morning talking to Sweetums…
Make plans this weekend to get inky…Be HaPpY!