Before orders are delivered from the studio, always there is a small surprise inside each order bag to let my customers know how much they are appreciated. For those ordering online, a small gift of thanks is in the mail…
Today’s post is just that…a thank you.
Inside is a personal note written on a Post It Note so the card can be used at a later date.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard and Thick Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: All Things Thanks
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: VersaMark Ink and White Embossing Powder
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ attached to the Whisper White Notecard with SNAIL
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Stamp sentiment in VersaMark centered on this piece. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat.
- Using a kraft mat (Amazon, 18″ x 18″) I stamped each color down on the mat several times almost touching at the center. Spritz with water and apply cardstock. Lift and add more color where white is showing. You can heat to dry and reapply more color.
- Wipe with tissue to remove any color on sentiment.
- Add to card front with SNAIL
- Add sequins with multipurpose glue.
These cards are put into clear envelopes and dropped into order bags.
A little something is always fun to make for my customers and I know the gift is always appreciated.
Hope you day is awesome. I’ve been doing “housewifey” things most of the day and it feels good to be done!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
take it to heart.
I’ll be inky…and HaPpY!