This is a special card for my oldest g’son and it was so much fun to make. Next week I’ll work on a video to show you how to make the hanging banner inside.
Here’s the card…
and here’s the inside…
He doesn’t read my blog so I’m safe putting this up for you to see. This is a double sized flip-it card and I’ll show you that too next week. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits:
- Paper: Crumb Cake cardstock, High Tide DSP, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Ink: Pacific Blue, Cherry Cobbler and Black
- Stamps: Hello Sailor, Photopolymer Alphabet, Banner Blast
- Embellishments and Tools: Flip-It Framelit, Labels Collection Framelit, Decorative Edges Framelit, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Set and Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
- Crumb Cake cardstock cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, Panels are 2″ x 5 1/4″, Inside Panel is 5 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
It’s fun to make a special card for you family and friends. After all these years (I’ve been an SU! Demo for nine years!) they kind of expect something a little different than a plain old Hallmark card.
Do you have the Flip-It Framelit? Have you used it? Be sure to stop by next week for the video. I think I’ll do a baby card with it and use the Baby Zoo stamp set. My mind is already spinning on that.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.”
Well, that’s a good thing for me. Hope you are in inky heaven like me…