This is the second busiest time of the year for me…being a close second to the Holidays. Is your life in chaos too? With summer approaching, school ending, spring cleaning to finish, flowers to plant and gardening to do…and then there’s baseball games, birthdays, graduations and weddings…whew! I don’t know about you, but I’m in a trot all the time.
Today I’m sharing the perfect wedding or anniversary card (especially if it’s a silver anniversary). Here’s the card…
Here’s a shot of the inside…
Right? This would work for either don’t you think? If you need a wedding or anniversary card I hope this card gives you some ideas and inspiration. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock and Silver Foil Sheets
- Ink: Smoky Slate and Versamark
- Stamps: En Francias (retired…I hope you didn’t let this background go out without purchasing)
- Tools and Embellishments: Silver Ribbon, Pearls (of course), Pewter Embossing Powder, Itty Bitty Punch Accents, Heart Framelit
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″
- Silver Foil layer 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- First white layer with stamped image is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The second white layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, punch with heart framelit then embossed with Beautifully Baroque EF
- Punch about 20 flowers with Itty Bitty Punch Accents, place on piercing mat and squeesh into mat with blunt end of piercing tool.
- Dip blunt end of piercing tool in Smoky Slate pad before squeeshing and you’ll get the little flower center. Add pearls and attach with glue dots.
- Add ribbon. I used Tomboy glue with the foil layers to be sure they stayed put.
Does this give you some ideas or inspiration for your own creation? Go for it…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”It’s OK to be a ‘glowstick’. Sometimes we need to break before we shine.”
If you are inky…you have to be happy!