Let me just tell you this little secret…I LOVE Christmas. Everything about it…the decorations, sending Christmas wishes, the cooking, wrapping, getting together with family and friends. When the holidays are over, it takes a week or so to come down off the “holiday high”. Do you feel the same way?
Here’s a card in serious contention for this year’s card…
and the inside…
There are three different stamp sets used here that blend together beautifully. Notice, too, the envelope lining coordinating with the card. Every year the search for the perfect card begins the end of summer…this might be the one! But, with all the new products in the new SU! Holiday Catalog, the hunt continues…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Whisper White cardstock. DSP is from All Is Calm.
- Ink: Memento Black. Blendability Pens Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry
- Stamps: Wonderous Wreath (sentiment), Ornamental Pine and Christmas Bauble
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Versmark, Pewter Embossing Powder, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Crystal Effects
- The Basic Gray card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Basic Gray layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- The Smoky Slate layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″
- The Christmas Bauble was stamped with Memento Black, color with Blendability Pens and “fussy cut”
- The Ornamental Pine was stamped in Versamark and sprinkled with Pewter EP and heated
When you stamp do you stick to one stamp set or mix it up like this? Hope this will inspire you to look at your stamp sets differently.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Working hard for something we don’t care about is called “stress”. Working hard for something we love is call “passion”.
“Passion” is all over my fingers (ink)…and I’m so HaPpY!