It won’t be long before Sale-A-Bration begins…January 3rd! And this sweet little stamp set in today’s post can be yours FREE!
The day this set was presented in Salt Lake City two card ideas immediately popped into my mind and both will be spotlighted here this week. Here’s today’s spotlight…
Did I hear a collective awwww? Isn’t he the cutest?
The stamp actually has a balloon attached to his paw, but I cut that off. Yikes you say? You can always replace it on an Acrylic Block.
Did you notice the envelope in the first pic?
And the second thing that this set brought to mind at first sight is Lyla, my g’daughter. She loves animals and stuffed animals and these pandas are right up her alley.
So today’s card will be flying to her house tomorrow because she loves getting snail mail.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this notecard…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Lemon Lime Twist and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide
- Stamps: Panda Party
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Card Front Builder Framelits (to make fun foam stamp for trees), .005 Black Micron Pen, fun foam
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ attached to notecard with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White CS layer is 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″. Cut away the balloon and string from the stamp. If you can’t bring yourself to do that (it’s a tool!) then try coloring the stamp with the Black Marker. Placement is in lower left corner. Cut a mask of the panda and cover stamped image.
- Use the tree framelits from Card Front Builder Framelits and cut two fun foam trees for each then glue together with multipurpose glue. If you add a tad of glue to the side that will attach to acrylic block, they will stick just fine. Ink with Lemon Lime Twist and “edge” ink with Tranquil Tide. Spritz a couple of times with water and stamp with mask in place. Let dry and remove mask. Magic!!!
- The “hello” sentiment came from a Paper Pumpkin stamped in Archival Basic Black.
- Draw a border lightly in pencil then doodle two overlapping squiggly lines around border skipping where stamping gets in your path.
- Add this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- You can see in the photo the stamping was repeated on the envelope…I just know Lyla will love this!
Later this week there will be a line of dancing pandas that will warm your heart.
Hope you enjoyed this sweet card.
Yesterday I did a “live” video demonstration on my facebook page Rambling Rose Studio if you missed it, it’s still there.
Hope your Monday is awesome…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I especially like #1 and #7…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!