This morning while working at my computer I saw Mary Fish’s post and loved it. So I tweaked it a bit and came up with this little notecard version turned vertically. Thanks Mary!
Here’s the card…
My favorite colors and I really like working with the Washi tape…instant results! I really like the size of the notecards, too. Want to see the Stuff ‘N Digits for this little card? Here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard and envelope, Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon cardstock
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz
- Stamps: Festival of Trees (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Silver 1/8″ ribbon, Frosted Sequins, Tree Punch, Large Oval Punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF and Bitty Banners Framelits
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 3 3/8 x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″, attach three rows of Washi tape
- Run this layer through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots EF
- Adhere these two layers to card front
- Punch Lost Lagoon large oval
- Punch Tree from Whisper White and run through Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots EF
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock
- Punch a sentiment and Pear Pizzazz with Itty Bitty Banner Framelit
- Offset Pear Pizzazz banner behind White banner, add dimensionals to back
- Attach Tree to large oval, add dots of Tomboy glue and attach sequins
- Attach to card front with dimensionals
- Add silver ribbon at tree base
Pretty fast, right? I like this little card and I hope you do too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today...Use your best china today…Wear your prettiest clothes now…Work on your best ideas now!”
Gotta go…got a class tonight and need to get dinner for hubby.
I’m already inky…and HaPpY!