Here is a non-gender or age specific birthday card. How many times can you say that about a card?
Here’s my card for today…
I’m lovin’ these fat little birds…I know I have a stamp somewhere that says “A little birdie told me” but I couldn’t find it. It would probably be retired anyway. Lots of punches here so let’s get started making this card with the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Whisper White, Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and any DSP for their hats
- Ink: Tangelo Twist and Memento Black
- Stamps: Build A Birthday (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Tree Builder Punch, Tree Punch, Bird Punch, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch and 3/4″ Circle Punch, Expresso Bakers’ Twine (or your choice)
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The top layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Stamp your sentiment at the lower left corner of the top Whisper White layer
- Punch the trees with the Tree Builder Punch from Early Expresso adding dimensionals to back and attaching the two trees with Expresso Bakers’ Twine. Attach to card front at top left and bottom right corners.
- Punch the 1/ 1/2″ and 3/4″ Daffodil Delight circles and the wing from the Bird Punch.
- Sponge the edges of all with Tangelo Twist and attach wings to bird with Tomboy glue
- Punch beaks with Tree Punch tip from Pumpkin Pie and attach to bird.
- Punch hats from DSP with Tree Punch and attach.
- Attach birds to card front along Bakers’ Twine with dimensionals facing each other.
- Add feet with Project Life Journaling pen
- Use fun foam to the back of this layer before attaching with Tomboy glue to card front.
- Make another little bird to add to the inside.
Hope you like this fat little bird card as much as me. It makes me smile!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This is one to remember…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!