From a Christmas stamp set? Yep. When I first used this set at SLC Convention, my first thought was the four seasons and how I would change the colors and what I might 3-D add to it (flowers, birds, pearls, linen thread…etc) So I took the Christmas Wreath and made one for fall…
I really like this set paired with the Woodgrain background to suggest a door. This was fun to make and I hope to have a couple more to add to this so be sure to check back if this set interests you because it isn’t just for Christmas.
If you’d like to give this card a try, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Hello Honey and Smoky Slate cardstock. DSP Flowerpot
- Ink: Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzaz and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Wondrous Wreath and For All Things (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Wonderful Wreath Framelits
- Whisper White card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Hello Honey layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The polka dot layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Smokey Slate layer is 2 1/2″ x 4″
- When building the wreath on a scrap piece of Whisper White I inked the green and stamped off before stamping on the paper.
- This is a 3-step stamp set but I only used two (didn’t use the berries). I colored the individual leaves on the second wreath before stamping over the first image.
This was fun to experiment with and I’ve got all kinds of ideas for this stamp set to share with you so be sure to stop back by. Hope you are inspired by something you’ve seen on my blog today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in life…It’s about what you inspire others to do.”
Are you inky?…then you’re HaPpY!