So today we are back to some of the new Christmas product from the new Holiday Catalog that goes “live” on August 28th. This is the best holiday catalog ever…you are going to love all of it. Hope you have saved your pennies…
This is a 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard sized Christmas card. And this is a photopolymer set so its so easy to see where you are stamping. These houses are just so adorable…let’s build a village!
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Pool Party and Whisper White cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper. The gray stripped layer was left over from a notecard kit.
- Ink: Memento Black, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzaz and Blendability Pens Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana
- Stamps: Holiday Home
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Star Border Punch, Homemade Holiday Framelits, Silver Ribbon
- The Stripped layer (you could substitute any DSP here) is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Pool Party layer is 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″…be sure to attach your ribbon first before you adhere this layer to the card.
- The Whisper White snow layer is 1 3/4″ x 4 5/8″ and I hand cut the slopes.
- The Silver Glimmer paper was attached to the White and hand cut to match the slope.
- The little house was colored with Blendability Pens and attached with dimensionals.
This made a really cute card. There will be lots of playing with this stamp set. The Halloween pieces are adorable. Got to make a spooky house. Also would be great for a new neighbor welcome or a “from our house to yours” card, too. Oh, the fun!! Love my job…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Be the kind of person you want to meet.”
Today has been a VERY inky day…and I’m very HaPpY!