This is the best day ever…playing with new toys in the studio and lovin’ it!
Personally I needed some notecards for myself. I’m always making sets for others and my stash had run out.
So….The new large letters, square framelits and Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper to the rescue!
Once I had all the materials out, I made several of these and they really didn’t take that long. They sure do come in handy!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecards, Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White Cardstock, plus Fruit Stand DSP
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo
- Stamps: Letters for You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Layering Squares Framelits, InColor Enamel Shapes, 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon, Itty Bitty Flower Punch (retired)
- The Watermelon Wonder layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″.
- The DSP layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ attached to the Watermelon Wonder layer with adhesive.
- Cut a piece of 5/8″ ribbon and attach with adhesive at the bottom of these two layers. Attach layers and ribbon to notecard front with adhesive. Cut a small piece of ribbon and run under the piece, tie and trim.
- Cut the scallop square from Watermelon Wonder with Layering Squares Framelit. Stamp letter on Thick Whisper White Cardstock in Flirty Flamingo and attach with adhesive to scallop square. Punch a flower in Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder and add with glue dots to your letter. Place Enamel Shape in centers. I used the adhesive strips to attach the letter square to the card front because I like the height they give…but you could use dimensionals single or doubled.
- And you can see small strips of DSP were glued with multipurpose glue to the envelope…
So glad to have these ready to use…what demonstrator runs out of cards? Well…we do!
All the beds have been stripped and the house dug through for a good cleaning since “the Littles” left. We are about to get back to normal here. It’s good and bad…and too darn quiet! They are off today on the Disney Cruise so I’m sure they aren’t missing me nearly as much.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
All. night. long. I love minions!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!