The Number of Years stamp set and Large Numbers Framelits Dies have to be one of the best buys in the new Occasions Catalog. Just looking at the samples on pages 10 and 11 give you tons of inspiration and ideas.
So today I thought I’d add my two cents worth with today’s card post…
This card will be made several times…I’m sure it will come in handy over and over again!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer, Pool Party
- Ink: Early Espresso, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party
- Stamps: Number of Years and Timeless Textures
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Large Number Framelits, Fun Foam, Frog Tap or Post It Notes, Circle Framelits, Aqua Painter
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The Pool Party layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached to the card front with adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White top layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. Using Frog Tape (I recommend from any paint store) or post it notes, mask edges 1/4″ all around. Tear a strip of Frog Tape and add at an angle at right side from top to bottom. With Aqua painter and Pool Party reinker lightly color background. Add some watered down Early Espresso to just the right edge and a little at the bottom. Heat to dry. Stamp background with Timeless Textures stamps, stamping off to mute the colors. Stamp sentiment at bottom with first generation Early Espresso after removing tape from right side. Cut numbers from fun foam and Blushing Bride Glimmer and glue together. Add to card front. Stamp sentiment on Thick Whisper White. I used circle framelits to cut curve top and bottom on “Look Who’s Turning” and tagged the ends. Add with dimensionals. I used the ticket punch for “Again” (retired) but you could just as well use an oval or hand cut a rectangle around it. Add both with dimensionals.
- Add this layer to top of card front.
Hope you enjoyed this post today and feel inspired to give it a try.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Be HaPpY…Get Inky!