September is the month of weather changes and cooler temperatures. But in many places its the time of festivals and state fairs. It’s also my birthday month and this page needed to be special…
How about this?
This new set caught my attention in the 2017 Occasion Catalog…did you see the carousel horse? Oh my!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Preprinted calendar Papersource.com. Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight plus Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Early Espresso and Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: Carousel Birthday and Gorgeous Grunge (splats)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: In Color Enamel Shapes, 1/2″ circle punch
- Cut the Designer Series Paper 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ attach to calendar page with SNAIL
- Stamp Gorgeous Grunge in background a couple of times in Watermelon Wonder
- Stamp carousel and swirl designs on sides in Early Espresso over splats.
- Stamp carousel on a scrap of Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder. Now there are two thinlits in the Up & Away Thinlits Dies that will cut the cupcakes, but I “fussy cut” and made it one piece. Either way, you need two cupcakes of each color.
- Attach cupcakes with dimensionals. Add enamel shapes to each.
- Punch center of carousel with 1/2″ punch and add to center with dimensional.
Doesn’t this carousel just make you smile? I like it and it’s my birthday!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…be HaPpY!