For this month of the calendar I went back to the Holiday catalog and used some of my favorite Halloween stamps and framelits to create a spooky night scene…
This month features one of my favorite stamping techniques…masking. I sweat it creates magic every time!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Preprinted calendar Papersource.com. Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Peek A Boo Peach, Whisper White
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky
- Stamps: Sweet Home
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Home Sweet Home Thinlits, Halloween Scenes Edgelits, 1-1/2″ circle punch
- Punch circle from post it note and stick to calendar page upper left corner. Mask printed calendar with post it notes. Sponge back ground with Soft Sky ink. Remove masks. Using negative space mask for moon, sponge with Daffodil Delight.
- Cut one house from Smoky Slate and trim away tabs. Cut door and window. Stamp spider web and roof line in Basic Black. Cut a piece of Peek A Boo Peach and glue to back of window. Attach to calendar with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on scrap Thick Whisper White and cut out with framelit. Add over door of house with dimensionals.
- Cut tree from Basic Black CS. Add to calendar with multipurpose glue.
Pretty sure my “littles” will love this calendar page when October rolls around next year.
Two more months to go and this year of blogging will be history.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And get inky…be HaPpY!