Thanksgiving which falls in November is my favorite holiday…
So this month’s page had to be special too.
I do love this page and it’s really quite striking and simple to make.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Calendar preprinted from Papersource.com plus water color paper
- Ink: Ken Oliver’s Color Burst pigment (Amazon), SU! Water Color Pencils, VersaMark Ink
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge (splats)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gold Embossing Powder, Vintage Leaflits Framelits, Aqua Painter
- Spray a piece of water color paper with water liberally. Add Ken Oliver’s Color Bursts. I used yellow, red, purple and green. Spray with more water if you want more movement of color. Let dry.
- Cut large maple leaf with Leaflits Framelits.
- Stamp with Gorgegous Grunge splat stamp in VersaMark Ink, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat..ahhhh!
- Attach with multipurpose glue to calendar page.
- Scribble a shadow with Smoky Slate water color pencil. Use Aqua Painter to smooth. I made six of these and on the first one my Aqua Painter picked up pigment from the leaf spreading it through my gray scribbles. I liked it! So all of the others were painted this same way. Cool.
This is one of those happy mistakes that happen ever so often for me.
One more month to go…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get yourself inky…be HaPpY!