By the time the month of May rolls around next year, we will all feel like kicking up our heels…
To highlight that spring feeling, the new stamp set Beautiful You was my choice. This is certainly a unique stamp set for SU! and I’m loving it!
Doesn’t she look happy?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Source for preprinted calendar page is Papersource.com. The quality of the paper works well with ink, stamp, water color and brushes.
- Ink: Archival Basic Black (it’s water proof)
- Stamps: Beautiful You and High Tide (water puddle)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: SU! Water Color Pencils, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen or small round brush with water
- Stamp girl in Archival Basic Black.
- Stamp water image from High Tide stamp set at her feet.
- Stamp sentiments.
- Using the new SU! Water Color Pencils, color image. I used Calypso Coral (lightly) for her skin. Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso for her hat. Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Pacific Point for her dress. And Baja Breeze for the water. Some of the Melon Mambo was scribbled in the water to insinuate a reflection.
So many ideas for this set are waiting in line to be made. I’ve just run out of time before traveling for Christmas. My sketch book will be full by the time I return, so look for many more examples from this set coming soon.
Yesterday Sweetums and I traveled to Nashville to visit with “the biggles”. It kills me I didn’t get a picture of Gavin (he’s really a good looking kid), but he was on a “short leash” and expected to be at work. I did however, steal a quick one with Kendall (she’s having a baby in March!)…
Hope you will follow along as I post the remaining months to end the year…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And whatever you do…stay inky and HaPpY!