Taking a ride in a hot air balloon over Santa Fe is on my bucket list…
So when this new stamp set and coordinating thinlet set appeared in the 2017 Occasions Catalog, I was over the moon!
How much fun would that be? And on an “adorable” scale…I give this one a big fat TEN.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Preprinted calendar page from Papersource.com. Thick Whisper White, Peek A Boo Peach, Watermelon Wonder Cardstock plus Carried Away Designer Series Paper.
- Ink: None
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Up & Away Thinlits Dies
- Cut your Designer Series Paper 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″. Attach to top of calendar with SNAIL
- Cut hot air balloon from Thick Whisper White Cardstock and set aside.
- Cut top two sections of balloon in Peek A Boo Peach
- Cut bottom three pieces of hot air balloon and piece for basket from Watermelon Wonder
- Dot multipurpose glue on back of Whisper White and add each piece starting at top. Attach to calendar with multipurpose glue
- Cut clouds from Thick Whisper White and add with dimensionals.
How cute is this calendar page…made in what, 15 minutes?
Thanks for stopping by today…hope your Christmas plans have all fallen into place and you can relax for a bit.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and it does.
Stay inky…be HaPpY!