So succulent plants are a hot trend for 2017…I’ve heard this. Personally, I absolutely love them and have several.
So what did SU! do? They have new stamps sets, framelits and kits featuring succulents…
I have a terrarium and it’s amazing. It doesn’t have succulents in it but I promise it never needs a thing (water, food, etc.)! Perfect plant.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for July…
- Paper: Preprinted calendar source Papersource.com
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Old OLive, Pear Pizazz, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Live, Love, Grow (pg. 147 Annual Catalog)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: SU! Water Color Pencils, Aqua Painter or Blender Pen
- Stamp sentiment upper left corner
- Stamp Terrarium in Smoky Slate.
- Stamp dirt in Crumb Cake and details in Early Espresso
- Stamp tallest plant on right in Pear Pizazz and Old Olive. Make a mask for this plant by stamping on post it note and “fussy cutting” image.
- Cover tallest stamped plant with mask.
- Stamp shortest plant in Mint Macaron and Pear Pizazz. Make a mask for this plant by stamping on post it note and “fussy cutting” image.
- Cover smallest stamped plant with mask.
- Now stamp second tallest plant next to tallest plant in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow. Remove mask from tallest plant.
- Stamp last plant on left in Mossy Meadow
- Remove mask from smallest plant
- Using the Smoky Slate water color pencil, scribble some shadow lines under terrarium. Wash over with Aqua Painter and water.
How quick was that for planting a terrarium? Store your “fussy cutting” pieces in the stamp set container to be used again.
Thanks so much for stopping by today…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky is HaPpY!