Are you running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off? Me too! Geez, things were supposed to be falling into place by now…
Three more days and my ducks better be in a row because we will be hitting the highway. We will be keeping “the littles” the week after Christmas, but there are projects planned for you each day with the exception of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I’m pretty sure you will be as busy with your family as we will be with ours…
Today’s post is the month of February. Did I tell you there are four of these calendars in the works at the same time? Yep…
Awwww…isn’t that sweet? The tiny note inside that cute envelope does slide out with a message.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ calendar from Papersource.com, Real Red and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Sealed With Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Square Stitiched Framelits, Square Scalloped Framelits
- The DSP is 4-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ attached to calendar with SNAIL.
- The Real Red Scalloped square is 2-3/4″ square attached with multipurpose glue.
- The Thick Whisper White square was stamped with Basic Black and attached over the Real Red layer with multipurpose glue.
- Cut one small envelope from Thick Whisper White and one envelope flap liner from DSP. Attach liner with SNAIL and use glue dots to attach bottom of envelope after burnished well with bone folder. Attach envelope to stitched Whisper White layer with multipurpose glue.
- Cut inside message from Thick Whisper White. Stamp solid hearts in Real Red and Blushing Bride using markers. Stamp outline of hearts with Basic Black. Pick one of the tiny messages and stamp in Basic Black. Slip into envelope.
- Add the “kiss” to the Valentine date on the calendar in Blushing Bride.
Once you get started with art for these calendar pages, it’s almost addictive. This is our fourth year making these calendars so I’m guessing that makes it a “family tradition,” right?
Sweetums and I are enjoying our last weekend together cooking and wrapping, but today we’re going to take a break and go to the movies. Tomorrow it will be way too cold to go out I think.
Hope you are enjoying preparing for your holiday fun too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky together…and be HaPpY!