It’s time for the new year and we are so ready with our new 2017 handmade calendar. Did you follow along?
This post has been so much fun to do and I know it will be special all year long.
Thanks goodness for Paper Pumpkin! This turned out even better than I had hoped and seriously so easy…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Preprinted calendar Papersource.com, cut outs SU! Paper Pumpkin
- Ink: None
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Sequins
- Run the calendar page through Big Shot using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Add the first row of houses framelit to page with multipurpose glue.
- Add the second row of houses with dimensionals.
- If you’d like to stamp a greeting on the snow layer, do it now.
- Add the trees and snow with double dimensionals.
Seriously, did we just finish the last calendar page? Let the HaPpY dance commence!
Tomorrow is New Years Eve. I’m sending you the very best wishes for the new year and thank you so much for reading my blog!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky together and be HaPpY!