It’s summer time, scorching hot…what would taste REALLY good? Ice cream!
The new stamp set Cool Treats and coordinating framelits Frozen Treats make the perfect combination for tasty summer treats…
I ended up stamping direct to paper and not using the framelits yet (ideas are rampant), but look how great they turned out! This set has everything right down to the cherry on top!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Papersource.com for preprinted calendar page
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Limeade, Old Olive and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Cool Treats
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: SU! Water Color Pencils, Aqua Painter
- Stamp sentiment center top in Archival Basic Black
- Stamp center treat in Strawberry Slush. I went over the treat with Aqua Painter to smooth then stamped accent with Strawberry Slush. Stamp stick with Crumb Cake.
- Position and stamp other two treats. One is Pumpkin Pie with Early Espresso and the other is Limeade with Old Olive. Stamp sticks in Crumb Cake.
- Using the Bermuda Bay water color pencil, scribble below and to one side of each treat. Go over with Aqua Painter to smooth color.
They look fresh and good enough to lick don’t they? I want to get the Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this set and make lots more cute cards.
It’s the day after…whew!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky and HaPpY!