Seriously…you didn’t think this calendar was going to be completed without these cute little chicks, did you?
April seemed the most appropriate month to add these feathered girls…
This will put a smile on my face all month long this spring. Fortunately, this is mine because it has a oopsie. But, hey, that’s life, right?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Preprinted calendar from Papersource.com, Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Hello Chick and Birthday Banners (sentiment banner)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: SU! Water Color Pencils, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Aqua Painter
- Stamp banner and sentiment on Thick Whisper White scrap and cut with Bunch of Banners Framelit…set aside.
- Stamp chicks in Archival Basic Black ink (it is water proof)
- Color chicks with Water Color Pencils. I lay down all my colors at once, even the ground shadows, and then go over everything with the Aqua Painter cleaning brush on pad or paper towel between color changes.
- Add sentiment banner to top right corner with dimensionals.
How easy was that month? And, oh so cute!
Today is a travel day to Nashville to see “the biggles”, my oldest g’kids. We are planning a lunch out and then a visit to see my g’daughters new digs and nursery! Should be a great day…I may show pics tomorrow.
Hope you are finding an end to your holiday preparations and beginning to relax and enjoy the season.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Got to get a little ink on today…and Be HaPpY!