Flowers and smiles sent through the mail in a card will make you a hero. People inspite of all the social media, still like to receive “snail mail”…I know this is true.
So here’s a card you could send any day for no reason at all and make someone’s day…
I’d love to receive this card in the mail…no text or instant message could ever mean as much.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizazz
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Greatest Greetings (sentiment) Botanical Blooms
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Circle Punch
- The Pool Party base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to base card with adhesive
- The Vertical Mossy Meadow layer is 2 1/8″ x 5 1/4″
- The vertical DSP layer is 2″ x 5 1/8″ attached to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive. Wrap Line Thread several times around bottom of this layer. Attach to card front with glue.
- Stamp sentiment on Pool Party in Basic Black ink and punch with 1 3/4″ circle punch. Attach to card front with dimensionals
- Punch out flowers in your favorite color combo and a few leaves. All leaves and flowers are set on another Pool Party 1 3/4″ circle the added to card front with glue. Some of the smaller flowers are off the circle for interest.
- Inside there is a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White layer. I stamped across the bottom in Hello Honey the little stick border stamp, added some Pool Party leaf veins a Pool Party flower punched out with a Pear Pizazz leaf. Love it!
There are no limits to what you can do with this flower framelit set bundled with the Botanical Blooms stamp set. It is amazing!
Hope you are planning a fun weekend and that you are toasty warm…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Some days are like that…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!