I’m in love with the notecards as the base for my Christmas cards…at least some of my cards. Today I’ve used the White Christmas stamp set and the Crumb Cake notecards to make a winter scene.
Here’s the card…
This little card is adorable and goes together pretty fast…in case you are behind and need some cards fast. Interested? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake notecards, Real Red, Soft Sky, Whisper White cardstock plus Vellum cardstock and Glimmer Paper scraps for banners.
- Ink: VersaMark and Memento Black
- Stamps: White Christmas and Gorgeous Grunge (snow)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Banner Punch and Framelit
- The base notecard is 3 1/2″ x 5″.
- The Real Red layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The cardstock Vellum layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp your White Christmas tree stamp and snowman and the Gorgeous Grunge spots for snow in VersaMark
- Cover with White Embossing Powder and heat
- Cut your banners and attach with glue dots
- Cut a 6″ piece of silver ribbon and attach on back with adhesive or glue dots
- Place glue dots on back of Vellum behind stamped images so they won’t show and attach to Soft Sky layer
- Attach these two layers to the Real Red layer and then to the base card.
- On the inside I have a 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ Real Red layer with a 2 3/8″ x 3 1/8″ Whisper White layer on top with just the snowman stamped with Memento Black Ink in the bottom right corner.
- On the envelope I stamped two trees and the spots for snow with VersaMark, covered with White Embossing Powder then heated.
Fast, right? Cute? Yep… So that’s my solution for anyone who might be a little bit behind…like me!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I’m knee deep in the kitchen preparing for all my family to arrive for Thanksgiving.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
As many of you stamping peeps may be traveling this holiday…safe travels.
Can you cook with inky fingers?…yep, and be HaPpY!